Livingstone Event Calendar
This site is new, There are no events found
Total Results = 0
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Livingstone event simply Login
Events in and around Livingstone
Livingstone is a beautiful region in Queensland, Australia, famous for its stunning vistas, wildlife, and national parks. It’s a place that is home to many events throughout the year that are loved by locals and tourists alike. Here are some of the seasonal events that you can enjoy in and around Livingstone.
1) Livingstone Summer Festival - A month-long festival that takes place in January each year, the Livingstone Summer Festival is one of the most anticipated events in the region. There are plenty of activities to keep you occupied throughout the month, including food and wine festivals, live music, and cultural shows.
2) Great Barrier Reef snorkeling tours - In Summer, the Great Barrier Reef provides ideal conditions for snorkeling and scuba diving. There are plenty of tours, guides, and boats that you can book to swim and explore the coral reef.
1) Cooberrie Park Wildlife Sanctuary - In the Autumn, the Cooberrie Park Wildlife Sanctuary gives you a chance to interact with the wildlife of Australia's native animals such as wallabies, kangaroos, koalas, and many more.
2) Capricorn Coast Slow Food & Music Festival - The 3-day festival takes place in April and is all about bringing people together around a shared passion for food, music, and fun. With great live performances, local artisan foods, and farm-fresh produce, the festival is worth attending.
1) Gladstone Harbour Festival - A week-long festival that takes place at the beginning of August, the Gladstone Harbour Festival is a fun, family-friendly event. You can enjoy carnival rides, live music, and food vendors.
2) Capricorn Coast Pinefest - In the mid of August, the Capricorn Coast Pinefest is another significant event that celebrates the timber industries within the region. It features an array of activities for the whole family like parades, food stalls, and live music.
1) Marina Markets - In the Spring, Marina Markets bring together the community to enjoy fresh food products, handcrafted jewelry, arts, and crafts.
2) Mother Of Ducks Lagoon Festival - Taking place on the second Sunday of September, the Mother Of Ducks Lagoon Festival is a cultural celebration that brings together local arts and crafts displays, heritage exhibitions, live music, and more.
It's clear that Livingstone has a great range of events that you can enjoy throughout the year, regardless of the season. From music and cultural festivals to exciting wildlife tours to food and wine shows, there is something for everyone in Livingstone. Check out the calendar of events for further details, and don't hesitate to call the tourist information for more information. Contact the Livingstone Tourist Information Centre on +61 7 4927 2055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.