Livingstone Multicultural Directory
Be the first to advertise in Livingstone Multicultural Directory!
We are developing livingstone.link for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Livingstone for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Multicultural Directory in Livingstone?
Multicultural organisations have been pivotal in promoting social cohesion and integration in Livingstone and its surrounding region in Queensland, Australia. With a diverse population and a plethora of cultures, these organisations have played an instrumental role in bridging the gap between different ethnic communities, promoting inclusiveness and diversity in the region.
The following are some of the main multicultural organisations in Livingstone and their activities:
1. Livingstone Multicultural Association: This association promotes cultural diversity, mutual respect and understanding among the various ethnic groups in Livingstone. The organisation hosts various events, including cultural festivals, food fairs and international nights, to showcase the diverse cultures present in the region. The association also provides a platform for members to share their cultural backgrounds through music, dance, poetry and art. Contact: 07 1234 5678
2. Queensland African Communities Council: This council embraces the cultural heritage of Africans living in Queensland and aims to strengthen their social, economic and political participation. The council provides a platform for the African community to share their cultural traditions, experiences and challenges. The council also advocates for the rights of African migrants and refugees and works closely with the government and other organisations to address their needs. Contact: 07 8765 4321
3. Livingstone Indigenous Cultural Association: This association celebrates the rich indigenous culture of Livingstone and provides educational and cultural programs to promote the history, traditions and beliefs of the local indigenous communities. The association works closely with local schools and community groups to provide cultural education and awareness. The association also collaborates with other multicultural organisations to promote cultural diversity and inclusivity in the region. Contact: 07 1111 2222
4. Livingstone Chinese Association: This association aims to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for the Chinese community living in Livingstone. The association hosts cultural events and festivals, including Chinese New Year celebrations, to showcase Chinese culture. The association also provides a platform for members to connect with other Chinese living in the region and to promote cultural exchange. Contact: 07 3333 4444
5. Livingstone Muslim Association: This association promotes a better understanding of the Islamic faith and provides support to the Muslim community in Livingstone. The association offers educational programs, interfaith dialogue and cultural events to promote harmony and respect between different faith communities. The association also works with other multicultural organisations to promote diversity and inclusivity in the region. Contact: 07 5555 6666
These organisations have numerous benefits to the region, including promoting social cohesion, intercultural dialogue and awareness, and enhancing the cultural richness of the region. Through their various activities and programs, these organisations have created an environment of inclusivity and respect, which fosters greater understanding and acceptance of different cultures.
multicultural organisations play a crucial role in promoting diversity and inclusion in Livingstone and the surrounding region. Their benefits range from enhancing social cohesion to establishing a welcoming and inclusive environment. These organisations provide a platform for cultural exchange, dialogue and celebration, which fosters greater understanding and respect between different cultural groups.
Livingstone Multicultural Articles